The Student News Site of Essex High School

The Hive

The Hive

The Hive

Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour Experience

I had the opportunity to go see the Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour in theaters with some friends on October 13th, and here’s how it went. My friends and I dressed all fancy, and headed to Palace 9 in South Burlington.

We got our popcorn, candy, and drinks. And then the show started!  My two favorite songs that were played were “Don’t  Blame Me” and “Lover”. “Don’t Blame Me” was my favorite, first of all because I love the song, but one thing I loved was Swift’s costume. She wore a black leather jumpsuit, with red snaking down like literal snakes, and one side of her costume short sleeve and shorts, and the other side long sleeve and pants. It was awesome. My favorite lyric from “Don’t Blame Me” is “ I once was poison ivy, but now I’m your daisy”. 

“Lover” is my second favorite song from the Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour  chose this song because I love this song too, because  it’s a declaration of promise and love. My favorite lyric from “Lover” is “Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover.”  During “Lover,” Swift wore a leotard that was fringey and sparkly. The set was this sort of clear tower, and it was cool.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves Taylor Swift. It really feels like you are in a concert, and to make it even more fun, bring your friends, even if they might not be huge fans of Taylor Swift. If this doesn’t turn them into Swifties, I don’t know what will. I rate this a 10/10. This really was an awesome experience, and I don’t regret it at all. Please go see the movie if you can.

View Comments (1)
Donate to The Hive
$537
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Essex High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.